A convenient way to reach people on the go.
- Simple, user-friendly design process
- Perfect for price lists, menus and other takeaways
- Easy to display at checkout counters, storefronts and more
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Attract attention and get your message in more people’s hands.
Want to target audiences, drive foot traffic and reach more customers?
Our custom rack cards offer a sleek layout that’s just right for price lists, takeout menus, event calendars and more. Whether you’re creating a rack card to promote an event, sale or a new product, it’s important to present all the details clearly and effectively.
These high-quality rack cards are available in 5 paper stock options, so choose from a wide selection of professionally-designed templates or upload your own design, then customize with info about your products and services. Leave custom rack cards on your counter, add to packaging, hand out or mail to get your message out to the most potential customers.
- Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
- Standard matte (14-pt): Silk-coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
- Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
- Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk-coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
- Premium recycled (14-pt): Stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials.
- Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
- Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
- Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
- Define your target audience. Then, speak their language. Tell customers how your product or service can help them.
- Add benefits. It’s good practice to use the back side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
- Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out and convey the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
- Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, make sure readers know how to connect with you.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our rack cards are 3.74" x 8.27".
Q: What are your different paper stock options?
A: You can find info on all seven of our paper stocks in the “Paper Stocks” section above.
Q: What is the difference between matte and recycled matte?
A: Our matte stocks are silk-coated on both sides. Recycled matte is made from 100% recycled materials, and has a more natural feel.
Q: Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes. You can upload your own artwork, design online or choose one of our professionally designed templates.
Q: Can I print on both sides of the rack cards?
A: Yes. Our custom rack cards can be printed on the front and back.