Create a stylish, custom guide to your wedding ceremony.
- 6” x 9” size fits all the important information
- Pick your favorite paper, design & colors
- Personalize with your wedding party, readings or music
- Match your program to your invite, menu & more
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prepare your guests for the ceremony of a lifetime.
Welcome friends and loved ones to your wedding (and let them know what to expect) with a clear and stylish custom wedding program. It’s the perfect way to highlight the personal touches you’ve added to your ceremony: members of your wedding party, selected readings or songs. And with design options for every style of wedding – rustic, elegant, vintage and more – it’s easy to create a program that fits your theme and reflects your personality.
EXPERT TIP: Give all your wedding stationery a complementary look and feel. Start with your wedding invitation design and then carry that look into all of your wedding-day essentials – your wedding program, place cards, menus and more. This is a sophisticated way to create a sense of continuity, and it is sure to delight your guests.
- Standard matte (14-pt): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
- Premium matte (16-pt): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colors give your design a trendy, modern look.
- Premium glossy (16-pt): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colorful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
- Linen (14-pt): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, crisscross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression.