Wedding RSVP Cards
Keep organized (and on theme) with a custom response card.
- 5.5” x 4” size
- Fits guest names, responses & entrée options
- Pick your favorite paper, design & colors
- Match the RSVP to your invite, menu & more
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make it easy for guests to respond – and for you to stay organized.
When your wedding is just a few weeks away, having a clear and well-organized RSVP card makes all the difference in the planning process. Your guests’ responses will help you finalize head counts, seating charts, meal selections and more. But they can still be fun: With an assortment of designs, colors and styles for every kind of wedding, it’s easy to create an effective RSVP card that looks great within your custom wedding invitation suite.
- Design with your invite in mind: Your guests will receive your wedding invitation, invitation envelope, RSVP card and RSVP envelope together. As you design your RSVP, make sure it either matches or complements your invitation design. Going with a darker color and lighter text for your invitation? Consider the opposite for your RSVP to tie together the look. (Hint: It’s easier for guests to write on light-colored cards.) Then consider carrying the same design approach into your wedding-day essentials – your wedding program, dinner menu, place cards and more.
- Consider a custom envelope: We include white envelopes with your RSVP card order, but you can also upgrade to a customized envelope that includes your name and address on the front. It makes the process easier for everyone!
- Keep track of your timeline: When it comes to your wedding invitation suite, we recommend ordering 4-5 months before your wedding, and mailing them 6-8 weeks in advance.
- Give your guests a deadline: Make sure to add a “respond by” date at the top of your RSVP card – and be sure that that text is big and clear! As a rule of thumb, an appropriate deadline is 3-4 weeks before the big day.
- Standard matte (14-pt): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
- Premium matte (16-pt): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colors give your design a trendy, modern look.
- Premium glossy (16-pt): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colorful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
- Linen (14-pt): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, crisscross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression.
- Pearl shimmer (16-pt): A reflective, light-catching surface gives these cards a classy shine. The glittery finish works best with light colors and designs with some empty space.